The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gun Pr0n

Well I talked about cleaning it on my show last night so here it is.



My Norinco M1911A1 .45 ACP. With the evacuation plus bombing the house to get the saw palmetto and other assorted bug infestation gone, (which isn't working too well BTW) I've been out in the RV next to the house and the kids have been back at their mothers house. So me and my various firearms have been out in the RV with no A/C. Well I live bout good hard stones throw from the Gulf of Mexico, so humidity has been playing havoc on my blued weapons. So last night I wanted to clean them. Here is my .45 after a thourough strip and clean.

The only modifications to this pistol is I polished the feedramp, Pachmayer Gripper grips and white out on the front and rear sights for easier sight acqusistion in low light. It hits a 9 inch pie pan everytime at 50 feet, I'm satisfied.


Mark

No comments: