The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, July 12, 2013

Range report no pics

Reminder to self, find your ear muff protectors the ear plugs aren't working right.

Took the FEG AP 7.65 out and fired off a box of .32 ACP (7.65 Browning) at some 3 liter bottles filled with water.

My normal shoot distance is 7 yards (21 feet).

I will say that I got 47 of the 50 rounds to hit the bottles I set up.

I only had 3 failures to feed (FTF) on one magazine only that just required pulling the slide back slightly where the round had hit the bottom of the feed ramp.  They were the first round and the last two rounds.  When I took the mag down for cleaning I could see where the front of follower was slightly bent.  I bent it to match the rest of the magazines followers and after I get a few more boxes of .32 I'll retest the magazine.

I was shooting the Fiocchi 7.65 Browning (.32 ACP) 73 grain FMJ I bought from Midway.  This was just to test if the pistol functioned properly and was reasonably accurate.  And I'm happy to say it is.

I will try to obtain some other types of ammunition to test in this pistol and hopefully I will have someone to help with pictures then.

No comments: