The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kidnapping and Sexual Assault of an Eleven Year Old

"'Ok. You don't know why you wanted to kidnap this little girl. Let me ask you, why did you want to have sex with her?' The answer: 'I guess I'm just perverted,'" said Dimick's lawyer Kenneth Botary."

This piece of filth and his two friends kidnapped a girl, who was out riding her bike, took her out to the island and he raped her and left her on the island.  They had the foresight to bring a lubricant and a blindfold with them when the perpetrated this attack on that young girl. That to me sounds as if the had Pre-Meditation.  Does that enhance the penalties for these 3 scumbags?

I hope so.

I know quite a few people, who are willing to help the State avoid the cost of a trial.  I'll leave that to your own imagination what I've been hearing.

But either way, none of these three should EVER see natural daylight again, as long as they still draw a breath.

No comments: