The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, July 20, 2013

KTD Drive in Corpus Area


If you live near Corpus Christi and would like a drive for yourself, please send me an e-mail and we can set it up so I can burn the files for you to your own drive.  I'm not selling anything, you buy your own drive and we meet up.  It takes several hours to burn all the files to a drive, so don't expect a quick meet up.  Or you can meet me and give me the drive and we can then meet up again the next day and I'll give you the drive back.  Hit the greylocke e-mail over on the right to send me a message.

The required drive type is a 32 GB Thumb Drive, either Sandisk, Kingston or PNY new in package.  If you take it out of the package I won't touch it.  Too many chances of an infected drive to be passed.


So if you live near Corpus Christi and would like a KTD Drive of your own, send me an e-mail and we can set up a time for me to meet with you and I can copy the files to your own thumb drive.

You can also just order a drive from Scott, and he'll have it to you in about a week after you take the postal service into account.

No comments: