The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Clearing up some confusion

On this blog you might see where things are posted either by Mark, GreyLocke, Grey Locke, Greylocke01 or Melissa Anderson.

The first 4 are all one person, Me, just different accounts that I use to keep my YouTube video's segregated between monetized video's and non-monetized video's.  The last one is my daughter Melissa aka #2 Sprog.

I will and do answer to Grey, GreyLocke, Mark, Animal or Beast.

But my real Christian name is Mark.  I won't tell you what my Christening name is though.

This is to clear up some confusion that has occurred during E-mail exchanges.

I use the greylocke  gmail e-mail address for most of my correspondence, and usually only check the other ones once a week.

No comments: