The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Guns save lives

ACEs...

In my S-10 I keep the small FEG I have posted about before.  Before I got the FEG it was one of my Taurus Model 82's.  The pistols are secured properly and unless you are one of my kids, you will never know there is a firearm in the vehicle.  If you are one of my kids, you not only know where it is and how to get to it you have to, you also know how to use it and clean it.  In the Suburban, it's the same thing, though it's normally the 1911.

The point is, when traveling always have a means of self defense.  In my case that means firearms for the most part.  Unless when I'm in St. Louis and have to go into Illinois, there I have to lock up my pistols and get out the pepper spray and the tire thumper.  Hopefully once the new law goes into effect, I won't even have to do that anymore.

No comments: