The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Well I am now the Proud Owner of

a 1994 GMC Suburban 1500 4X4, it is replacing the 1988 GMC Suburban High Sierra 4X4. It's in much better shape, and gets almost twice the fuel mileage. My former Mother In Law, has been trying to sell me her 2006 Chevy Tahoe. Sorry Norma but I can't afford the note on it, but thank you for the offer.

Most people who are divorced usually do not get along with the former in-laws. while I was married my Mother In Law and I really didn't get along that well. The reasons are varied and manifold, but I will not go into them here. I will only say that since my divorce, my In-laws have become more than friends and I'm still considered family, and next month when the kids and I go to my younger brothers wedding in our new Suburban, we will be stopping at thier place for 2 days so they can see the kids.

But back to my suburban. My mother drove me up to Gainesville Texas so we could pick up this truck from my cousin who drove it down from Kansas. We had dinner together and enjoyed ourselves. then mom got in her car and Son#1 and I got in the suburban and drove home. Getting home at 9:00 am this morning, for a grantotal of 24 hours since I left. I'm soooo tired, but I can't lay down I have to watch the kids. Oh tonight's show is going to be a SHORT one.


Mark

No comments: