The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, September 10, 2007

Should I put an Auto Player on my blog?

I have the ability to put an auto play player on my blog, which will allow you to hear the last show I've done. Would my humble readers be interested in that?

I'll add the player in to my blog for a while, and if you don't like it, please leave me a comment on this post and I'll take it off, or if you like it, leave a comment saying so and I'll leave it in.

Please let me know.

Mark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great. You really did a good job thanks.

Anonymous said...

I like the idea, but you should speak up just a bit, my friend. Or maybe the audio was a little low that time. great job! Cheers!

Mark said...

I constantly have a problem with the audio. I've had shows where it seems like I'm shouting, I've had other where you think I'm whispering. I've tried different microphones, defferent headsets, different phones. But still the same problem.