The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, May 12, 2012

We had a mini tornado last night. Pics included

This is a neighbors hoop hous.  About 1/4 mile from me.  The cover is completely gone.



The boats cradle collapsed also.

This trailer belongs to some winter texans.  No one was hurt.

 The one wall was moved about 15 feet.
 A boat storage place about 1/2 mile from my house,  This place is built to withstand hurricane force winds, since we are right on the gulf of mexico.


 There was a steel reinforced door there.  Was being the operative word.

 you can see where the tornado ripped part of the roof off.
 and threw it down the road, along with pieces of several boats.
 you can see on the open double doors the steel reinforcement that all the doors are supposed to have.

And there is a large chunk of the roof of one of the buildings.
Evidently this tornado hopped several times.  It took my shed with my generator in it and knocked down a section of my fence.  I found the remains of my shed about 120 feet away.  I haven't found my generator yet.

No comments: