The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The noose about Brett Kimberlins web of lies is

tightening day by day, word by word, deed by deed.  and hopefully soon the light of the truth will burst through and the hateful lies will be repudiated as the lies they are.

"The case was assigned to Judge Terrance McGann, in the old Circuit Court building.  It appeared that Kimberlin and Norton’s able counsel, David A. Schiller, conferred before their names were called.  Then Kimberlin moved to have the case ruled moot.  It is worth noting that Kimberlin repeated the essential dishonesty in his motion: he claimed Norton was not being stigmatized by the peace order, when there is no way he could realistically know that.  In any case, it was denied for pretty much exactly the same reasons I outlined above.  Judge McGann also added that a finding of mootness would deny Norton the chance to have the sufficiency of the petition reviewed.

I think unsaid in that argument is that McGann believes that they do not practice proper due process in the district court.  Given my history, where judges have ruled that I have harassed Brett Kimberlin based on what Brett Kimberlin said about what I wrote about Brett Kimberlin to a general audience (you know, like I am right now), instead of actually reading what I wrote about him, I would tend to agree.  The rules of evidence are not just a pesky inconvenience, but are in fact an important element of providing due process, but they are only followed in the circuit court.  They protect us against, well, shameless liars like Brett Kimberlin by forcing him to prove his claims, with something more than just the word of this convicted perjurer."

No comments: