The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sexual harassment for teaching Anatomy?

"The entire lecture was from a clinical and biological standpoint. Two female students filed a sexual harassment complaint against me, and said that talking about those things is offensive.

When she got the complaint, my boss flew off the handle and pulled me off the class. She said that I need to be aware that the younger generation is more easily offended than people of my age."

WHA!!!!!!

YHGTBKM!!!

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Paramedic daughter had a similar issue in one of her classes... sigh...

John A said...

Taping: I hope he checks about "wiretaping" laws. Yes, recently several courts have thrown out at least the use of these against recording [uniformed] police activity, but some are still "wonky."