The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, June 27, 2014

Exactly


Cops are a money maker

I had three pistols stolen from my house.  We know exactly who did it.  We had physical proof of who did it.  And yet because the person who did it is the offspring of a local police officer, N-O-T-H-I-N-G is done.

The thief saw me in the local Walmart and took off like a creature escaping from Hades.  I called the Sheriff's Office.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G


Meanwhile I'm out two .38 special revolvers and a Tokarev pistol that has ammunition that CAN penetrate Level II vests.

So yeah, Cops are nothing but money makers.

Also False Allegations can destroy a life.  Luckily Divemedic had enough proof to prove his innocence.  In some places, with activist judges, it doesn't matter HOW much proof you have.  You are G-U-I--L-T-Y.  So click on the link at the end of his post.  Maybe we can change that.

Prohibited person

No comments: