The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sabo versus the Secret Service



The Secret Service left a little note on his door asking to talk to him about "Identity Theft" and what they really wanted to talk to him about was because they were investigating him for possible threats against the President.

Sabo will tell you straight out, he wishes Obama would die in a plane crash.  HOWEVER he isn't advocating that someone makes that happen.

Like he said.  This is a First Amendment Issue.

Me personally?

I don't want Obama to die in a plane crash, I want him to charged criminally and face a jury.

This is still a nation of laws, and as such he must face the very laws he flaunts and ignores.

1 comment:

B said...

While I cannot say that I disagree with either of you, and neither outcome would sadden me, the fact is the then we'd have Stumblin Joe as a replacement.