The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, January 30, 2016

The boys and I had a supervisor

earlier, they boys and I went over to my mom's house to start rescreening her back porch and planting a new fruit tree.

When we looked out across her back channel we found this guy watching us.








If you have trouble identifying him, he is a Blue Heron, and he stand on my mom's neighbor's deck for hours at a time according to my mother.

Tomorrow when we go back over to finish u the screens on her back porch, I"m taking my good camera just in case he is still hanging out there.

One of the things I like about living where I do is the ability to see all of the wildlife.  However, the deer and the wild boars are a bit of a pain in the butt when you hit them after dark.

No comments: