The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, July 2, 2016

July 2016 Contest - Ammoman.com - $150 Gift Certificate



Click on the little YouTube icon in the bottom right corner of the video to go watch the video on YouTube, click on the Subscribe Button and leave a comment.  And you are entered in the drawing for a $150 Gift Certificate from Ammoman.com.

That's it.  No complicated like on Facebook, copy paste share or anything like that.  Just subscribe to my YouTube Channel and leave a comment.  It could as simple as an emoticon.  On August 1st, I will count up the number of subscribers who left a comment and ask my Friend Ken's wife Samara to pick a number.  That person will get the Gift Certificate.

Simple.

I'll be posting this video at least every other day until the contest is over.  Once the winner is determined, I will contact the winner and if they allow it I will post a video with their name so everyone knows.

No comments: