The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, September 30, 2016

May not be a lot of posting today and this weekend

I've scheduled some stuff already that was in my inbox, however I have Dr appointments today and Monday.  Today I see my pain Dr, Monday I see the Orthopedist about the three herniated discs at L1, L2, and L3.  Since L4, L5 and S1 are already fused, I might be having my entire Lumbar spine area fused.

Then I just need to get the T4-T5,  T5-T6 discs and the C5-C6 and C6-C7 Discs taken care of.

Yes, I have 3 confirmed herniated discs in my lumbar region, then 1 herniated and 1 bulging disc in my cervical/neck spine and again in my thoracic spine area.

And besides being extremely painful at times, it means there are days when I CANNOT GO SHOOTING!!!!

I've had entire months, where I could barely even walk fully upright.  And going to the store I HAVE to lean on a cart because I can't keep my back straight enough, long enough to get from my car, through the store and check out and back to my car.

I'm not complaining to you, my readers, but that is the main reason I haven't been able to get to the range and get some new video's and photo's out.

So excuse me, I'm hoping the hot water heater has heated up enough hot water for me to take a good hot shower.


No comments: