The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Blaire White - This Is Why People Don't Like Trannies



I personally don't care how you identify as.  If you treat me with disrespect, I will treat YOU with disrespect.

Don't expect me to jump through hoops and give you special treatment to MY detriment.

If you want to be treated fairly with courtesy and respect, then you had better treat ME and everyone else with courtesy and respect.  Don't scream in my face, call me names and then get upset when I treat you the EXACT same way you had treated me.

You seem to think that "YOUR" feelings are more important than "MY" "Rights", well then, YOU have the problem.  Not I.

It all boils down to this.

Treat everyone as you wish to be treated, and for the most part they will treat you the same.  Granted there ARE some ignorant, short sighted people.  Yet YOU want to label EVERYONE who doesn't toe your line as Racists, Bigots, and all kind of other "Ists".

A Polite Society, doesn't work that way.  And you and your "Friends" have done much to make our society LESS respectful, LESS courteous.

Because after getting yelled at, accused of things we are not, we finally just sit back and say, Go To Hell. 

No comments: