The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, May 12, 2017

Bob Owens of Bearing Arms

Monday, Bob Owens a very visible 2A writer and supporter died in an apparent suicide. [LINK]

I first read about it Tuesday evening over at Kenny's, and it blew my mind.  I literally couldn't, COULD NOT accept it.

And then at midnight, I turned 49.

That is why I was basically shut down for a day.

I simply had my mind overloaded and I couldn't process or accept any new information.

I'm still having issues with the whole situation.

However, Bob died, whether it was a suicide or not, he still has a wife and 2 children who need OUR support and our prayers.

If you can afford to kick a little bit of cash to help Bob's family please click on the following link.  [LINK]


No comments: