The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Got a Steroid injection in my neck today

I was supposed to get it last Friday, but my Pain Management Doctor had an emergency and had to reschedule.

So today I went down and got a local of lidocaine then the steroid injection at C-6 C-7.  Right away my right arm went cold and numb.  But the headache that I've had for the last 4 days went away before I was wheeled out of the treatment room.  My neck is still sore and my range of motion is still limited, but it's a LOT better than it was yesterday.

Hopefully, I'll actually be able to sleep a full 6-8 hours instead of sleeping 45-90 minutes then up for 2-3 hours then back to sleep for 45-90 minutes then up again.  My sleep schedule is so screwed up I've been afraid of even trying to drive for the last 3 weeks.

Add in the Suburban is still screwed up and the Dakota is messed up as well.  The 'Burb needs a new transmission and has a short somewhere in the wiring and the Dakota while drivable, isn't very reliable.  Once it warms up, trying to keep the engine running is almost impossible unless I keep the engine over 3k RPM's.  Which I don't have to tell you, ISN'T very good for it.

I"m going to go through my e-mail inboxes and schedule any thing interesting for later, then I'm going to bed.

No comments: