The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

My apologies for lack of posts.

I'm having to use my cell phone as a hot spot and I'm only getting dial up speeds with it. The video I posted earlier took almost 4 hours to upload. A 5 minute video to YouTube took 3 hours and 53 minutes to upload. To post the video here took me almost 20 minutes, to wait for the page to create the post to fully load.

I've got several videos to post to the GBBL, but it takes almost an hour to post just 2 videos.

Also, you may have noticed my eldest daughter posted about her business. Please check out her web store, it makes it easier for her to make her car and insurance payments.

I'm hoping next month to have it in the budget, to get internet back, but I still have to finesse the budget some.

No comments: