The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Added some new stuff to "Specialization"

Here is the link to the full list if you don't see it over there on the right.  "Specialization"

Overcome your fear and stand for what you believe, whatever the opposition.

-

Those who have the ability to act, should. Those who do not, only support the actions of those who are evil.

-

Remember; anythin’ worth shootin’ once is worth shootin’ three or four times

-

See, here's the problem: When I talk to hallucinations, people think I'm crazy.

But when I don't, the hallucinations think I'm being awfully damned rude.

my hallucinations tend to cut me out of their conversations.

the voices in my head aren't talking to me anymore...

It's even worse when the voices in my head start whispering behind my back.

Tequila will fix that. It has always had my voices ramp right on up. Then they get funny just can't hold their happy juice.


-

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

-

"Take sides! Always take sides! You will sometimes be wrong-but the man who refuses to take sides must always be wrong! Heaven save us from poltroons who fear to make a choice. Let us stand up and be counted."

-

"I am not a pacifist. Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay-and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

-

Never chase women who are a lot smarter than you. You won't catch them, or, what's worse, you might.

-
"Never expect the enemy to do what you think he's going to do, and never expect that schedules will be met on time. And, most of all, always remember the first law of battle: everything gets fucked up as soon as the enemy arrives. That's why he's called the enemy."

-

“What if something happens to you?”

“I’m what happens to other people."


-

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.

-

"What people do behind their closed doors is nobody's business and
shouldn't be anyone else's either. Making one's self a public display
because of your sexual orientation is a direct insult to everyone else.
It just shows that they have no respect for themselves or anyone else."

No comments: