The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, May 19, 2024

I'm still getting hammered

 I have posted before about how my page views have dropped.  I haven't shown you just HOW badly they have dropped, because I didn't want you to think I'm trying to troll for more views.  I would "LIKE" more page views, but I'd rather get them because I deliver content my viewers would like to see.


My concern is if they are hammering my blog this badly, WHO ELSE are they doing it to?


So to show just how badly the views have actually dropped, there is the following pic.



Can you see that?  If you click on it, it will open up and get bigger.  But last month I had OVER 143 THOUSAND pageviews.  So far this month I have less than 26 thousand.  And I doubt I will suddenly gain over 100 thousand in the next 12 days.  


Now for the next pic showing just how steeply the decline in my views have been.



I did have a brief spike, then my views went downhill.  That spike was from when I posted a video by Russell Brand discussing how the TRUTH about Anthony Fauci was coming out.  IMMEDIATELY after that, my views started tanking.


Here you go folks, Censorship and Retaliation without the .GOV having to step in and trample our Rights.  Just have a "Private Company" do it for them to keep their hands clean.

No comments: