WOW,,,,,, I stil have several COX ,o49's along with a couple of ,15 engines that COX made... also a OK Cub .049 from the same era!! it and the Cox engines still run!!! Love it!! Leroy was a genius!! but then again so was Johnny Brodbeck from "K&B Allen 'Torpedo' "Green head' Engines...flew a Torpedo .35 for years... and dick McCoy and his "Red Head" engine.... started out at $10.00 but had a sale for a while for $5.95!!! I had several!! still have one in my archives!!!!! skybill
1 comment:
WOW,,,,,, I stil have several COX ,o49's along with a couple of ,15 engines that COX made... also a OK Cub .049 from the same era!! it and the Cox engines still run!!! Love it!! Leroy was a genius!! but then again so was Johnny Brodbeck from "K&B Allen 'Torpedo' "Green head' Engines...flew a Torpedo .35 for years... and dick McCoy and his "Red Head" engine.... started out at $10.00 but had a sale for a while for $5.95!!! I had several!! still have one in my archives!!!!! skybill
Post a Comment