The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I saw this first at Ace's, and he linked to Rachel

both in my Blogroll. The incident being discussed is in my opinion an Atrocity, perpetrated upon person's who through thier situation would be less likely to report it. However for a man of the cloth and I use that term very, very, very loosely, to act in the way he does, and for the ACLU to support this is even worse than the original act. The betrayal of trust by the Reverend, and of the organization which is supposed to help prevent injustices, to claim that injustice is being done to these defendants just because someone white did the same thing, which is NOT what happened. I'll let you make your own determination.

First please read the original Article of Reverend Dr. Weems Here then please read Rachel's fisking of it here.

I'll let you make your own judgement as to who is guilty of discrimination, and who is just guilty.


Mark

1 comment:

Simeron Steelhammer said...

The truely sad thing here is that the real victims here, the mother and son PLUS the two women, are getting beat up more and more in the news coverage. They are having to relive thier trauma over and over.

The salt in the wound of the mother and son must be even worse. I mean, this is a *coughgagcough* man of God *coughliarcough* and her own "race" defending people of her own "race" that did these unspeakable things.

Personally, in this case I'd have to be rather unChristian in my treatment of those that did it for sure. It's rare I'd give a nod to a torturous death full of great pain and suffering but these 10 men. You simply torture the locations and names of the other 6 out of the 4 you got and then, once you get all 10, make sure their deaths are painful and horrific. Well, I suppose the first 4 get off easier for giving up the other 6...do need to be fair.

But then again, I shouldn't wish such things. And deep inside, I suppose I don't. But they should be put on a desert island and have to live isolated from the world for the rest of thier sorry lives.

As for Mr. Al and the NAACP (and ACLU for that matter) they can bite my fat furry backside and go away. That would be the best for everyone.