The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Prayer Request,

My friend Tracie is having surgery today at 0800 cst. She is having a part of her lower skull removed, as her brain is swelling and putting pressure on the nerves paralyzing her hands and causing her a lot of pain. Also I am get 2 nerve block injection today also at 0800 am cst. One in the base of my neck the other in between my shoulder blades. I seem to have herniated 2 more discs in my back. Hopefully this will give me back the full use of my right hand, and get rid of the numbness which has been plaguing me. I was hoping to be able to go up to Chicage to be with her for her surgery, but my DR wants me to get treated A.S.A.P. Please keep us in your prayers.


God Bless you all

Thank you


Mark


UPDATE: My proceedure was rescheduled. the dreaded Insurance company has raised it's head and won't authorize the proceedure. I don't know when I'll be able to get it. My friend Tracie is still in Surgery at this moment. Please continue to pray for her.

Mark

UPDATE II: Tracie's Dr, canceled her surgery. Now he wants her to lose a lot of weight. before he will reschedule the surgery. This for a woman who is in constant physical agony and has already lost a significant amount of weight as it is because she can hardly eat now. Please keep her in your prayers.

Mark

No comments: