The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I hate having kids sometimes.

My phone line goes through the wall of my house in front, right by my desk. It is the only phone line into my house. Well the kids seeing this little wire sticking out of the house just HAVE to grab it and yank on it. Well they actually broke the wires inside the insulation, making my phone and DSL service very screwy. Yesterday I went and replaced the phone line from the junction box back to inside the house. HOT HOT HOT!!! I sweated through my clothes in about 5 minutes, but it took almost 45 minutes to get it all done. So now I should be able to update my blog here more often, I also have finally gotten a small laptop an old IBM Thinkpad 600E running Windows 98 SE and 128 mb of RAM and a 10 gig drive. If anyone has any old parts for IBM Thinkpads please let me know. :)


Mark

No comments: