The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, May 30, 2008

I have been staying out of the FLDS story

up until now for a reason. I didn't have enough information to make an informed decision. That changed about 30 minutes ago while going through the news and finding out the Judge in charge of the case nixed a deal which would return children to their mothers, by requiring additional conditions which Texas Children Protective Services had NOT asked for. So I dug further. THIS is the most detailed in my opinion, please be sure to check the internal links as well, they give additional information which may help you make an informed decision relating to the matter. I won't tell you how I think or feel on this. This is something each person has to come to terms with on their own, and make their own decision.


Mark

No comments: