The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My neighbor John has this unusual little tractor

Here is my neighbor John, on his unusual little tractor made by Pasquali. It is an articulated 22 hp diesel single cylinder air cooled with an unusual hitch on the back for the PTO powered tiller. There is no suspension to speak of so your kidneys take a real pounding, but it does till real well.







The decal for the gear selection i so worn you can hardly read it.



The articulation joint, don't get your leg caught when turning right it hurts. (Ask me how I know)



The Pasquali monikker on the front of the hood



The tiller on the back end. The large pipe is to give it some extra weight to till down deeper in the hard soil down here on the gulf coast.



The hour meter shows 212 hours. And it has for the last 2 years of use :o)

So if you can direct us to any more info about this particular little tractor drop me an e-mail.

Mark

No comments: