The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Need some help....

As I posted below I recorded my two daughters Patriotic Concert last week. Well I'd like to help out the school a little more. One of the band directors and I were talking about putting fixed cameras in the catwalk and the control booth going to a good computer for recording the concerts audio and video. Does anyone know of a system which allows good recording capabilities for both audio and video, which also allows one touch recording? We were talking that we'd like it so you just press one button and all the cameras record and take audio from the existing mic's. Plus I've been using windows movie maker to do all of my editing, and while it works, it is very limited, is there any decent inexpensive software which will allow me to edit upto 4 cameras plus the take from 6 microphones into one track without me going nuts trying to get 100ths of a second to line up right like I do now?

Any suggestions? Idea?


Bueller? Bueller?

Mark

No comments: