The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I have a question for Gay Marriage supporters

how does THIS help your views?

Or THIS?

Seriously, I believe Gays, Lesbian, Transgender and Bi-Sexual people should have the same rights as everyone else in all facets of life.  But how does spewing such bile and hatred help your cause?  Were it not for the fact that I have several members of my family who are Gay, Bi, TG and I KNOW them, I would be appalled at ANYTHING you say after reading those.  You might want to think about just how outsized the impact of actions and statements like those are.  Granted it is a small proportion of the GLBT population, but I don't hear anything but crickets from the remainder of the GLBT population.  Crickets.......

If you want to be taken seriously and have your voices heard, maybe you can start shouting down the crazies on your side, the way you insist the Conservatives must do.  So my advice to you is simple.

Clean up your own house before you insist your neighbor cleans up theirs.

No comments: