The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Movies you know so well you know all the words

and the lyrics of all the songs and all of the sound effects by the animals in them.  If you were my youngest daughter Megan, that Movie would be Tangled.



She loves that movie so much she wants me to harass 2 of the members of The RPF, where I am also a member, to make her her own dress and wig.  Click those first two links to see some very beautiful and talented artistry.  Now my daughter wants me to beg, harass and she even asked me to drive to Canada to kidnap one of the young artists and failing that to offer them a job.

Now I love my daughter, however this obsession is getting a little bad.  The dress and the hair, yes I can understand, however kidnapping?  I think I need to find someone down here to teach her how to sew so she can make her own Tangled Rapunzel dress.

Are you, or a member of your friends and family that involved in a movie?  Post it in the comments.

No comments: