The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, August 10, 2012

Looking for a partner

in a small venture.  I write stories, lots of short ones and a few long ones.  I have a bunch of ideas floating around my head and I am always looking for ways to get them out in to the real world.

One of those ventures is a few stories I've written.  I get them to a certain point and then I get stumped as what I am writing doesn't seem real to me any longer.

I am looking for someone who can help me get these stories out there.

So I started thinking about starting up a web comic.  Many many years ago I did some childish drawings that I submitted to a local weekly, and to my surprise they actually published a few of my doodles.  I didn't get any remuneration for them but my dad was very proud that I had been published.  I admit I couldn't draw worth a darn then and now with carpal tunnel and arthritis it's even more difficult.

So if you or someone you know is an aspiring artist who would like to get involved in a startup project please let me know.

What it is, I will pay for the domain and web hosting and write scripts, the artist would draw and bring to life my stories.  I would hope to do a bi-weekly publishing schedule on Tuesday and Thursday.  At first there would be no or little income, until I could work my way through the vagaries of web advertising, but the artist would also have a dedicated sub-domain to publish whatever they wished within reason.

So please if you or someone you know might be interested, leave a comment with an name, e-mail address and if they have an on-line portfolio.

No comments: