The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, August 17, 2012

You're kidding, right?

Federal Prosecutors drop the charges against a man accused of defrauding Medicaid and selling prescription medications on line, because the files are taking up "Too much space on the server." Seriously? You mean you are actually serious? At a time when our government is wasting BILLIONS of dollars loaning money to soon to be insolvent companies, it cannot afford 100 dollars for a 2 TB drive? Like THIS one? What a crock of fecal material. I'm reading the story and honestly the first thing that jumps into my head is "Did this guy make a campaign donation to Obummer?" Seriously, is this Mark Rich all over again? I mean I can go to the local Walmart walk back to the electronics section pick up a 2 TB external drive that plugs into the USB port and comes with backup software for both Windows and Mac systems and after tax I'm out less than 140 dollars. And they are going to let this guy skate? Granted he has other charges against him, but how much longer will that be the case? Does he have a cute wife? If he does I'm guessing she'll be visiting the Lincoln bedroom soon for an overnight stay. Actually in Obummers case, maybe it's a cute brother, nephew or son, according to some reports about Obummer's Pakistan trip with his college room mates.

Just one more black mark, Oooooopppsss I can't say that. I might be accused of being "RACIST"!!!!! Just one more disgusting pile of fecal material heaped upon the reputation of the American Justice System. Like the Black Panther Prosecution, Fast & Furious, need I go on?

No comments: