The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Google is annoying me again

Google Talk which is a messenger program I use since Yahoo started messing up so bad their updater program got hacked, which allowed my computer to get hacked, is being stood down by google.

They will still offer a a way to message other google users, however only through Google Hangouts.  Which requires the Chrome Web Browser.

Oh, NO WAY IN HADES!

I've had the Chrome Browser.

Besides it's spying on everything you do on the web, it keeps track of what programs you use OFF the web.

No thank you.

I will do without a Messenger program before I allow Chrome to be installed on my computer.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Only problem is, we're running out of choices... sigh

Mark/GreyLocke said...

And I refuse to use Skype as my primary messenger as it is a system and memory hog.