The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ian at Forgotten Weapons needs some help - Fully FUNDED!!






Published on Aug 27, 2015

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pancor-jackhammer-video-trip/

I have been offered a chance to do a video on a real live example of a Pancor Jackhammer - one of only a couple examples in existence. I would love to do it, but it requires me to fly cross-country for just this video and I simply don't have the budget to do that. So, I am running an IndieGoGo campaign to fund my travel costs. If enough folks are interested in getting a look at this gun, I will be able to make it happen.

I may or may not be able to shoot it - I am still waiting to get confirmation on that one way or the other from the owner. So I can't promise firing footage, but I can promise history and complete disassembly.

No comments: