The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, September 28, 2015

Evolution vs Intelligent Design

I found this in a comment section of a webcomic I read regularly.

"I would agree. After all, even if Humans *evolved* on this planet, but an Intelligent Creator first set forth the conditions under which life could evolve, then evolution cannot hold ANY contradiction to the idea of Intelligent Design.

As an analogy, think of God as a scientist in his lab & he sets up an experiment with the *conditions* that allow for evolution under multiple generations; Evolution may be merely the precise process that brought Human Beings into existence, but it was still set up deliberately!

So I don’t consider any argument between “Creationism vs. Evolution” to be valid.


Something to consider

No comments: