The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

PSA Public Service Announcement - Credit Card Fraud


This guy was spotted wandering round with a (POS) device. All he has to do is key in a price less than £30 and then touch the device on the pocket that contains your wallet and you’ve just been charged automatically on your touch pay enabled credit/debit card

This was taken in the U.K. but I've seen those  Point of Sale (POS) terminals for sale on Ebay. Some of them for less than $100.00

Oh and here in the U.S. they can hit you for anything under $50.00 without needing a PIN on a chipped Debit card.  On a chipped Credit card, Well They didn't ask for a signature, PIN # or even look at my card when I spent $4,459.00 on my daughter's new flute.

I think I'm going to invest in one of THESE

No comments: