The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, March 31, 2016

I hate going to Corpus Christi

I had a Doctors Appointment this morning, so I had to drive to Corpus.

The drive down wasn't bad.  The drive home was a nightmare.

Just north of the harbor bridge Highway 35 was shut down to one lane.

After spending 45 minutes minutes just to go less than half a mile, I used my 4 wheel drive to get off on the last on ramp and turned around.

I then drove BACK through Corpus, across to North Padre Island, north through Mustang Island, Port Aransas, ride the ferry to Aransas Pass and head north to just out of Rockport/Fulton.

A 90 mile round trip just took 143 miles.  And since I don't use the A/C in my Suburban unless the kids are riding with me, I sweated through all of my clothes.

I left at 8 am and SHOULD have been home around 11.  I Just got home at 3:40 pm

I'm taking ANOTHER shower and after I go through my messages and scheduling the various posts I'm going to bed.


No comments: