The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Military Arms Channel - Midwest Ind. Red Dot Sight mount for Kel-Tec Sub2000



I have the Leapers/UTG SCP-RD40RGW on my Kel-Tec Sub 2000.  It used to ride on my Franken-15 before I put it on my Sub2K.  On my AR once I got it sighted in it worked perfectly all the way out to 200 yards.  I would decrease the dot brightness for long range targets as it dot actually got somewhat smaller as I decreased the intensity level.

I now have it mounted on my Sub2K, and I have it sighted in for 25 yards.  At 25 yards I can break clay pigeons at will with the intensity set to 3.

 I now have an ABB Tactical Mini Micro Reflex Red Dot on the Franken-15 which isn't bad, however right now it isn't good.  Under recoil the nut on the QD mount backs off.  I'll have to get a lock washer or use some Loctite on it.

So remember YMMV.

No comments: