The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Help and prayers requested

I'm no longer married to her, but my Ex's family are good people.  My ex brother in law is a Pastor, who is trying to keep all the balls in the air, but after breaking his elbow, even working three jobs, and now my niece his daughter has moved in with a new grandchild.  things have gotten too far out of hand and they need some help.






Meet my grand-nephew Charles.  He and his mom had to move back in with her parents, but the house needs a lot of repairs









The link to their GoFundMe page is : Veazey House Repair Fund

 If you can help with a little bit of cash and your prayers or good thoughts, it would be appreciated and treasured.

No comments: