The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, September 2, 2016

I have been Remiss - It is time to BREAK OUT YOUR KILTS!! Kilted to Kick Cancer is running all September long.

I am the team captain of Team Corpus Christi, so if you would care to make a donation for at least $10.00 you can ALSO be eligible to enter the raffle for a Dreadnaught Industries AR-15.  All you need to do is to e-mail Kelly aka Ambulance Driver your receipt or donation confirmation to to him at kelly@kiltedtokickcancer.org to be entered in the drawing.

More information over at Kelly's blog HERE.

So if you can make a donation, I ask please consider making one towards Team Corpus Christi.  The last 2 years, only myself and my family members and a few friends made donations for our team.  Many didn't know how to select the team so their donation went into the general fund.  I"m not complaining, but just once I'd like to have a reasonable showing.

To select your team, on the donation page it has a drop down box to select the team you are donating for, then you can fill out your information.

You can now use PayPal as well to make your donation, either with your standard PayPal account or with a credit card.

No comments: