The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Lockpicking for fun and entertainment

I posted a video by Bosnian Bill from Locklab, as seen in THIS post, and Uncle at Say Uncle linked to it in a post about various types of LEGAL lockpicking.

In the comment section I read about "The MIT Guide to Lockpicking" and that struck my interest so I did a little Google search and I found a PDF and where the original had been converted into an HTML document.

So if you want to read it online go HERE.

And if you just want to download the PDF right click the folowing link and choose "Save As" : "MIT Guide to Lockpicking PDF"

Honestly, all 4 of my sons enjoy watching Bosnian bill picking locks and they want to try their hands at it themselves.

So I'm going to search for a template for lock picks I have seen in the past and I'll download it for the boys o they can make their own picks.  As long as they make a set for me too.

It looks like it can be fun.

No comments: