The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, July 7, 2017

I had fun today

A post shared by Mark/GreyLocke (@greylocke100) on



I took a load of stuff down to my daughter and son in law's house after picking up my new SAS 12 Shotgun which I bought from Centerfire Systems.  Like the caption on the pic says, I picked it up from my Sooper Sekrit gunstore, before heading down to my daughter's place.

I will tell you this right now, the "Matte" finish already drives me nuts.  Trying to get all the cosmoline out of all the pores of the metal is going to be REAL fun.   NOT!!!

It came with two 3 round magazines, and extra mags are supposed to be available in September.  Hopefully they will have the 5 rounders available then in addition to the 3 rounders.

The manual that comes with the shotgun is NOT in "Engrish", and is actually pretty good.

I'm going to go through my inbox and get some stuff scheduled up for posting then I'm going to bed.

No comments: