The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, July 24, 2017

I need some help

If you are reading this and are a scientist, in particular a scientist specializing in Physics, or Space Medicine, or engines and fuels etc etc.

I need some smart people to help figure a few things out for a story that I've been working on for over a year.

Now I don't know about you, however, but a character in a book starts spouting "Bovine Excrement" it takes me COMPLETELY out of the story, and I I get compelled to start looking up the real science behind whatever he just spouted.

I"m going to finish this up as my pain ,eds are FINALLY getting the pain to the point my body is saying "Go To Sleep"  Well for now, if you are or know someone who might be willing to offer some advice and suggestion, please drop me a "Missive" it's over there on the middle right of the page under where it says to "Send a Missive"  Just e-mail me through that.

Now I going to bed.

No comments: