The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, September 28, 2017

An update 9/28/2017

Well I had hoped to have really decent news here.  Alas it was not meant to be.

A reader, who is retired Navy had located 2 of the FEMA trailers for me, which I could purchase.  However the amount was higher than I could afford so he negotiated for me.  And he and I THOUGHT we had a good deal.  Come to find out that we didn't.  I and my kids had our hopes up a bit that we could get out from under my mother's roof and I could start gutting and rebuilding my house.

Well, now that I don't have the trailers to go on site, the help I was promised for gutting my house so I can start to rebuild it was pushed back 2-4 weeks.

I am trying not to get depressed, but you can only keep up your good spirits for so long before the well runs dry.

So I'm still looking for a roof to put over our heads so we can move out of my mom's house/yard and start the process of rebuilding.

I have a line on a 25' RV/Travel Trailer up by Houston, but I won't know until later if I can get it.

I'll post more as I find it.

No comments: