The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, October 5, 2017

before and after overhead photos of my house


My house is the one at the top of the picture.  the one behind my house is my ex-wife's house, the other two are rental units.  the ones in the bottom right is my neighbor Jim and his wife Theresa.  Behind my ex's trailer home is my large shed/carport.

Now, on to the AFTER photo.


My house is severely damaged, my ex-wife's house is completely destroyed, my shed is still standing surprisingly.  The other 2 rentals trailers are also destroyed.

I finally got a small RV/Trailer, however I still have a long way to go to get it setup properly and to begin rebuilding my house.

I got a quote to fix my roof and it's more than FEMA gave me.  Everyone I've spoken too however is telling me to get at least 4 quotes, due to predatory contractors.

The money I've gotten from you, my readers has made it so much easier to try to rebuild our lives.

However I'm ashamed to say, I still need more.

I've gotten a trailer and halfway decent full size pickup truck, I've replaced tools that were lost/destroyed by the storm.  However I need to have a licensed electrician fix my service panel before the electric company will put my meter back in.  I also need to get a licensed and bonded septic service company to check my septic system.  Both of those are not cheap.  I'm still seeking bids but the lowest electrician bid was almost $1,000.00  The septic companies want between $600.00 to $1,100.00 to re-certify my septic system.

So again, I'm asking for your help.

If you can afford it you can either donate through the Go Fund Me page my daughter set up at: Fundraiser for Mark Anderson by Mary Louise Anderson : Help for Anderson Family

Or you can send me money directly through PayPal at: paypal.me/greylocke 

Anything you can spare will be greatly appreciated.  I'm still trying to get my mother's cable fixed so I can have hi-speed internet again and I can upload LOTS of pictures of what damage has been done, and what my family and I are doing to fix out house.

No comments: