The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Still in the Tent

I'm still living in a 6 person tent in my mom's back yard.  I'm trying to find an electrician to repair my electrical service panel and pole so I can move into the trailer I bought with the funds that were donated plus funds I got from FEMA.  I've shot some video of the trailer and the boys and I over at the house trying to clean up so we can reposition the trailer, however my phone recorded the video really weird and I can't figure out how to rotate it so I can upload it.

I'm also having to pay not just my bills but almost ALL the bills of my 2 oldest daughters.  The good news is that Sprog #2 now has a job as a music teacher up by Austin.  The bad news is I still had to make her car payment and help her with her rent/deposit and utilities for her new apartment.

My daughter Mary who had the car accident, well since the accident, they found out she had several fractured vertebrae and is on FMLA, but she isn't getting paid, so I'm helping her with her rent and utilities and car payment as well.

So I'm rapidly running out of money and I'm still trying to get my house repaired and everything else done.

I hate to keep asking like this, but if you can afford to send a little my way to help me take care of my obligations and get my home fixed, I would be eternally thankful.

To send me money through PayPal please use the following link: paypal.me/greylocke

To donate through the Go Fund Me page my daughter set up, please use the following link: Fundraiser for Mark Anderson by Mary Louise Anderson : Help for Anderson Family

As of right now, the boys are in school, my son Matthew is still staying with his elder sister Mary down in Corpus, but the other 3 are staying in my mother's house while I sleep out in the tent..  There is no room inside.  So I just go in to use the bathroom and clean up.

I'm hoping that as soon as I get the electrical hooked back up I can get my septic system inspected, then I can just hook the trailer up to the electrical panel and septic.  THEN I can move out of my mom's back yard and start really working on my house.

No comments: