The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Changes to the Blogroll

Over on the right I have my blogroll. Blogs which I read several times a week, if not daily. They used to be in alphabetical order, now they are in the order of the most recent posts. Which means the closer to the top of the blogroll the listing is, the newer the story or posting. I suggest that you please check them out, as they are highly informative, and timely with our current news cycle. You will notice however that there are a few that do not update. William The Coroner, who passed away, still and always will be listed in honor of a great man. There are a few others, blogger who have just dropped out of sight, or have hung up their keyboards. I will keep the links to their blogs as I consider their writings to be very good, and that they should be read and appreciated.

If you link to my blog, please send me an e-mail, the link over near the top right. Either one of those will get to me, and I will add a link to your blog as well. Caveat..... If you are running a spam/scam site I will NOT link to you, so be warned.

Mark/GreyLocke
(if you want to know what greylocke means, it's gray head or gray beard in Gaelic)

No comments: