The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fwd: Cell phone etiquette; [This Is Great]


After a very busy day, a commuter settled down in his seat and
closed his eyes as the train departed Montreal for Hudson.

The train was rolling out of the station when the guy sitting next
to him pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice:

"Hi, sweetheart. It's Eric. I'm on the train - yes, I know it's the
six thirty train and not the four thirty but I had a long meeting."

"No, honey, not with that floozie from accounting - with the boss."

"No, sweetheart, you're the only one in my life."

"Yes, I'm sure! Cross my heart, honest to God, no doubt about it,
blah, blah, blah" etc., etc."

Ten minutes later, the guy was still talking loudly, when the young
woman sitting across the aisle, and obviously angered by his continuous
diatribe, yelled at the top of her voice:

"Hey, Eric, turn that stupid phone off and come back to bed!"

Eric doesn't bother people by using his cell phone in public any more.

=

No comments: