The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, October 1, 2012

Jack Booted Thugs is right

While perusing my blogroll, that thing over there on the right, I came upon Doug Hester's site as I usually do.  And he brings me notice of a travesty of overly officious misbehavior and disrespect I figured I should share it.

Simple story short, Highly decorated National Guard LtCol with traumatic brain injury was remodeling his house, goes to mall to purchase a gift card in dirty clothing and has a problem speaking.  Several Louisville Kentucky Officer's including their supervising Sergeant harass and threaten him.  and he is told he will have to file a lawsuit to obtain a copy of the report of their actions against him.

Click on the below link to go over to Doug's page and read for yourself.

The Northern Muckracker

No comments: